Welcome to the Catholica Forum and an excitingly different way of looking at faith and spirituality!

Catholica Web

Catholica does not necessarily endorse these advertisers. Please use appropriate caution and notify us of inappropriate ads. You can also control the ads that appear on your computer. Click the "Ad Choices" arrow at the top of Google advertisement blocks.

Today's lead commentary:
Lead Commentary Headline

Catholica Spiritual Marketplace
Links to Other Websites

To post in the Catholica Forum you need to become a member. Click HERE to register. It's free!

Arius and Nicaea by Tony Equale

E is for Eucharist, S is for sacrifice, M is for meal (Sunday Forum)

by PeterR ⌂ @, Melbourne, Monday, May 25, 2009, 09:31 (2379 days ago) @ Tom McMahon

Thanks for your response.

I think you have the wrong Peter in mind: I haven't met you; and I have never been a cleric.

I have a busy day today. I shall try to return later in the day.

Complete thread:

170460 Postings in 25553 Threads, 761 registered users, 105 users online (10 registered, 95 guests)
Featured Video

Karen Armstrong: Religion & The History of ViolenceKaren Armstrong: Religion & The History of Violence Is religion is to blame for most of the bloodshed throughout human history? Many would concur, but this is a view strongly countered by Karen Armstrong, one of the world's leading thinkers on religion and spirituality. In this presentation to the Intelligence Squared stage she talks about her book Fields of Blood: Religion and the History of Violence. Journeying from prehistoric times to the present, she contrasted medieval crusaders and modern-day jihadists with the pacifism of the Buddha and Jesus' vision of a just and peaceful society. And she demonstrated that the underlying reasons – social, economic, political – for war and violence in our history have often had very little to do with religion. Instead, Armstrong celebrated the religious ideas and movements that have opposed war and aggression and promoted peace and reconciliation. 1h 23m 10s [Post on the Catholica Forum where this was first discussed 31Oct15] | [WATCH THE VIDEO]

Charter011: 31Oct15CharterIndex

Parliament of the World Religions 15-19Oct15

Thank you for visiting Catholica

This site was developed and is maintained by
Vias Tuas Communications

Catholica Home Page | Contact