It is happening. (Main Forum)
Milly and Brian, it is happening in our lifetime, and a small part of 'it' is happening right here. Look in the mirror you two. it's called Catholica.[/color]
Amen to this Sue. We as members of Catholica share in the change that is taking place. If it were not for places like Catholica we wouldn't know where to start. But because we can discuss our thoughts and ideas and yes, our criticism of the Church in a safe place, we can develop our own 'peasant theology' (said with tongue in cheek) without the help of bishops or others more interested in dogma and doctrine.
It is happening in our life time - and thank God for that!
Let us light a candle and say to the dark, we beg to differ
- "It won't happen in my lifetime" - Milly, 2012-05-29, 13:52
- "It won't happen in my lifetime" - desi, 2012-05-29, 14:06
- It is happening. - Sue, 2012-05-29, 14:57
- "It won't happen in my lifetime" - judith, 2012-05-29, 15:01
- "It won't happen in my lifetime" - PeterR, 2012-05-30, 19:22